- Scar removals
- Acne scar removal
- Tummy tightening
- Elbow/Arms/Knee lift
- Wrinkle reduction
- Fuller lips
- Removal of sun spots
How does it work?
This hand held device emits a small electrical arc from the tip of the pen without actually touching the skin. This plasma arc vaporises the skin giving an immediate tightening affect to the surrounding skin. These small dots form scabs that drop off over the following week post treatment revealing a smoother and tighter skin. It is suitable for lines and wrinkles, loose skin, scars, skin tags, warts, moles and pigmentation. If you are considering line reduction, an eye lid lift, skin tightening or a neck lift, but don’t want to undergo surgery, this is a great alternative. Downtime is minimal . A local anaesthetic cream is applied 30 – 40 mins before commencing the procedure. You can expect a small degree of swelling when treating the eye area, which will go down within 3 or 4 days. Tiny, dot like scabs form ,that take about 3 days fall off, but will take about a week to completely clear. Once the skin has healed you will be left with a more youthful, radiant skin.
Areas that can be treated with the Plasma Pen
- Upper eye lid and lower eye lid- non surgical blepharoplasty
- Crows feet, frown lines, smoker lines, smile lines, neck lift, ear lobe regeneration
- Removal of stretch marks, acne scars and post surgical scars
- Loose arm skin, belly button lifting
The treatment is not suitable for you if you are
- Suffering from Active herpes simplex
- Autoimmune suffers.
What to expect after the treatment
- A tingling or sun burnt sensation may be felt afterwards due to the hot feeling in places of the treatment.
- It might result in some mild side effects such as reddening of the skin and swelling, all of which subside after a short while, 2-3 days.
- Dry healing is recommended till the scabs fall off.
- A cold pack can be used cautiously to alleviate pain.
TO KNOW OUR SERVICES GET IN TOUCH WITH US